Tuesday 29 April 2008

People and Places





Fishing Friends.


Im lucky enough to have some really good friends who all have the fishing bug like i do!! I have fished since the age of 4-5 and living right next to the Grand Western canal has helped me meet lots of very interesting people...

My Dad and Brother have always been keen to join me on our missions, either Piking or sea fishing we have done it all..... with soooo many funny memories and heart break when real monsters of the deep got away, or landed fish of a life time!! Still every time i go fishing with my close friend Terry ratigan, i still get the buzz that i got when i was young both of us pushing the others limits..... Fishing partners-- friends for life!! also meeting other Anglers who share my passion is always a joy to see what every one is doing and seing them catch well!! its all part of Fishing, you may not catch all the time but who cares!! its all about getting out with friends......

No comments: